Advertise With Us
Why advertise with Hollywood Music Magazine?
• Hollywood Music Magazine is the ultimate destination for fans, providing a one-stop-shop of exclusive artist interviews, the hottest music news, tour info, press releases and much more.
• In 2010 Hollywood Music will promote some of the industry’s biggest tours including Warped Tour and Mayhem Fest to name a couple.
• Hollywood Music Magazine is viewed by tens of thousands of readers each month and we’ve achieved that status in such a short time by making sure all of our content is of the highest possible quality.
• Hollywood Music Magazine’s sister company, Hollywood Music TV, can serve as an additional and powerful platform for you to reach your target audience.
• We are vertically integrated, from artist to fan. This allows for a multi-dimensional relationship with music fans – before, during and after the show – that only Hollywood Music can provide.
• The Hollywood Music platform enables brands to leverage music in a meaningful way to reach, engage and connect with targeted consumer segments in your area or around the globe.
Bands & Promoters
If you’re an artist (or agent/manager) wanting an interview with one of our writers, you’ll want to start by sending your noise to our A&R team. You can also contact the authors directly in our STAFF page menu. We receive hundreds of submissions each week and although we check out all of it, we can’t reply to all of it. If you SPAM multiple writers and send your information more than once a month, this will be viewed negatively. Send us your best.
Event Sponsorships & Productions
If you would like Hollywood Music Magazine to sponsor or cover your event, send us a message with the date(s), time and location of your event, as well as all parties involved and what you are looking for. We require as much advance notice as possible so we have time to prepare and coordinate the most professional production possible.
Jobs & Internships
Hollywood Music Magazine always wants to hear from capable people who love music: writers, editors, graphic designers, sales people, Street Team coordinators or just someone who wants to get involved in the music and digital magazine industry. Send us your resume and even if there’s nothing for you right now, we will keep your information on-hand for when we have an opening.